stick mania stick mania

pretty good

It was good,I liked the running and the blood on the "camera" but I think you could improve it:
-Don't make him run everytime,it looks kinda weird.
-Make him stop and look around himself,especially when he plants the bomb
-When the bomb explodes,he becomes red,try to fix this because it's not real.
-When we see only his legs,it's weird,try to fix his knee.

Otherwise,great job,8/10

Drawing Tutorial Drawing Tutorial

thanks!!

Thanks a lot for this tutorial,helped a lot even if i don't use flash!!I love your manga style and I think you should make more tutorials like that but with object and weapons and stuff!!!

tarzan tarzan

good but should be longer

I really liked your animation,good graphics,good sound,tarzan is funny and it's original but you should work on it to make it a bit longer but it's really good so I give it a 3!

Animation Tutorial 6 Animation Tutorial 6

awesome

Awesome!!!I really like the first part where you explain how to pracrice drawing and go to the mall.....it helped me a lot!Otherwise,I like your explanations and your little animation that help!!!Great JOb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BamBoom BamBoom

awesome

Awesome game,good graphics,good idea,good explanation and I liked the medals!!!!

Ghost Chase Game 5 Ghost Chase Game 5

ok

it's ok because I liked the graphics and the idea but the game gets boring after two minutes so you should make something to shoot,upgrading weapons and stuff.You also should improve on sound when the bomb explode and when the ghosts die. Otherwise I liked the game

kl-harry responds:

Weapons will be coming in Ghost Chase game: Rearmed. Watch out for it! Sound for the explosions will be coming as well

Crying Crying

cool

I really loved it,keep up the fine work!!

No1r responds: